Friday, October 5, 2012

C4Ks for September

Paul

For this week I commented on Paul's blog. Paul is a year 5 student at Pt England School in Auckland, New Zealand. The post I commented on was a summary of a story called Ocktapodi. It was a story about two octopus that were in love. He did a really great job on his blog.

Henry

This week I commented on Henry's blog. Henry is in room 15 at Pt England School. The class is for eight and nine year olds. So, Henry is either eight or nine, his blog did not say specifically. The post that Henry wrote that I commented on was a story that he wrote called The Frozen Beach. The story was well written and very interesting. He included some good pictures along with the story. I commented on his post saying that he was doing a good job and that his story was good and the pictures helped make the story come to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment